Apply for PRM PRMCIOOA 17 007
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2017 PIO Voluntary Contributions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.515.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2017 2017 PIO Voluntary Contributions.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Hosting Cooperative Agreement for Southeast Climate Science Center
Previous opportunity: Protect & Enhance Native Riparian Vegetation on the Colorado River
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PRM PRMCIOOA 17 007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PRM PRMCIOOA 17 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP17AC00129||Operate Environmental Education Programs - INDU|
|P17AS00055||Preservation Craft Training|
|P17AS00054||FY17 Historic Preservation Fund Tribal Heritage Grants|
|EDA SEA TA SRO 2017 2005164||Seattle University Center Program 2017|
|USGS FA 17 0058||Notice of Intent: Improving the Quality & Dissemination of Measured Earthquake Ground Motions & Associated Metadata used as Basis for Development of Ground Motion Predictive Equations, Earthquake Engineering Design Criteria, & Post-Earthquake Evaluat|
|RFI 521 17 000002||Youth Civic Engagement Consultation|
|F17AS00107||Repair and Maintenance of the Swinging Bridge, Browns Park NWR|
|OVW 2017 11880||OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Program|
|RFA 367 17 000001||Hamro Samman|
|520 GUATEMALA DRAFT PD EPL||Emerging Political Leaders|
|FY2017 APS 001||The American Center Annual Program Statement|
|P17AS00075||Promote and Provide Cultural Heritage Programs and Events|
|RFA 442 17 000003||Cambodia Democratic Development Program|
|PAS COL 009||U.S. U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES|
|17CS04||Post-conviction Victim Service Legal Issues|
|NEALE 17 GR 001 NEA 021517||U.S. Embassy Beirut Local Grants Program for Civil Society|
|520 DRAFT PD GUATEMALA PASCA 3 0||PASCA 3.0|
|RFA 182 17 000004||Strengthening Domestic Observation of Parliamentary Elections in Albania|
|17JD05||Jail Administration Training and Technical Assistance|
|ISN ISNECC 17 005||UNSCR 1540 Implementation Support Workshop Ã¢ÂÂ Central Asia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PRM PRMCIOOA 17 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.