Apply for HHS 2018 ACL AOA FPSG 0255
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2018 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program financed by Prevention and Public Health Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.761.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program
Previous opportunity: Save America's Treasures - Preservation (Construction) Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2018 ACL AOA FPSG 0255
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL AOA FPSG 0255) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DP18 1810||State Actions to Improve Oral Health Outcomes|
|CMS 1V1 18 002||Measure Development for the Quality Payment Program|
|72038618RFA00001||HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV/AIDS|
|RFA DE 19 001||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Administrative and Resource Center (U19 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA DE 19 002||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required )|
|HRSA 18 076||Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Nutrition Training Program|
|CDC RFA CK18 1801||Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) Building Capacity and Networks to Address Emerging Infectious Diseases in the Americas|
|CDC RFA GH18 1803||Cooperative Agreement on Immunization with the World Health Organization (WHO)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1804||Support for Activities to Eradicate Polio, Accelerate Control of Measles and Rubella with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)|
|HRSA 18 097||National Forum for State and Territorial Chief Executives (National Forum)|
|72069618RFA00002||Rwanda Service Delivery Activity (RSDA)|
|RFA CE 18 006||Research Grants for the Primary or Secondary Prevention of Opioid Overdose (R01)|
|72061518RFI000001||Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program|
|SM 18 010||Community Programs for Outreach and Intervention with Adolescents and Young Adults at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis|
|CDC RFA GH18 1848||Support for Global Immunization Activities in Complex Settings|
|7200AA18RFA00010||Control and Elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases (CEP-NTD)|
|CDC RFA DD18 1802||Implementing Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention in Healthcare Systems Providing Women's Health Services|
|CDC RFA DD18 1803||Reaching Healthcare Professionals in the Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders through National Professional Organizations|
|CDC RFA DD18 1801||Promoting Resources for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Awareness and Prevention|
|HRSA 18 080||Newborn Screening Data Repository and Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL AOA FPSG 0255", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.