Cultural Preservation and Demonstration Arts at Sitka National Historical Park â¿¿ Winter Workshops Project (P17AS00740)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cultural Preservation and Demonstration Arts at Sitka National Historical Park â¿¿ Winter Workshops Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 04, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award to the Sitka Tribe of Alaska. Applications will not be selected for any applicant other than the Sitka Tribe of Alaska..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00740) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MFA FY18||Museums for America|
|NLG M FY18||National Leadership Grants for Museums|
|NANH FY18||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services Program|
|AAHC FY18||Museum Grants for African American History and Culture|
|LB21 FY18 2||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY18 2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|ME FY18||Museums Empowered: Professional Development Opportunities for Museum Staff - A Museums for America Special Initiative|
|NAG BASIC FY18||Native American Library Services Basic Grants Program|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY18||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant Program|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY18||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant|
|NLG SI CC FY18||Activating Community Opportunities Using Museums/Libraries as Assets- A National Leadership Grants Special Initiative|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY19||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|LB21 FY19||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|MFA FY19||Museums for America|
|ME FY19||Museums Empowered|
|NANH FY19||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services|
|AAHC FY19||Museum Grants for African American History & Culture|
|IGSM FY19||Inspire! Grants for Small Museums|
|NLG M FY19||National Leadership Grants for Museums|
|APP FY19||Accelerating Promising Practices for Small Libraries|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00740", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: