Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0004
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Department of Defense Space University Research Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2021 Pre-Proposal Inquiries and Questions DeadlinePre-proposal inquiries and questions must be received by electronic mail no later than 31 Mar 2021 at 1159 PM Eastern Time. Responses will be emailed by 14 Apr 2021 at 1159 PM.Proposal Submission DeadlineProposals must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov not later than 16 Jun 2021 at 1159 PM Eastern Time to be considered for selection. This is the final due date. We recommend you submit applications early..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Restrictive Housing Trainiong and Technical Assistance
Previous opportunity: Refugee Career Pathways Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911NF 19 S 0013 RFP 01||Special Notice - Request for Proposal for Biotechnology Center of Excellence|
|W911NF 19 S 0013 RFP 02||Special Notice - Request for Proposal for Materials Science Center of Excellence|
|DE FOA 0002482||Integrated Computational and Data Infrastructure (ICDI) for Scientific Discovery|
|21 570||Launching Early-Career Academic Pathways in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences (LEAPS-MPS)|
|W81XWH 21 ARP CDA||DOD Autism Research Progtam, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 ARP IDA||DOD Autism Research Program, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 ARP CTRA||FY21 DOD Autism Research Program, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 ARP CTA||DOD Autism Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0000||Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center|
|21 573||Mathematical and Physical Sciences Ascending Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|W81XWH 21 TBDRP CDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBDRP IDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Development Award|
|W911NF 21 S 0008||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary ResearchProgram of the University Research Initiative (MURI)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0064||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0003||Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (FY22 Air Force Submission)|
|NNH20ZEA001N ULI||D.4 University Leadership Initiative (ULI)|
|DHS ST 21 108 FR03||Digital Forums on Terrorism Prevention|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP IA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.