Apply for DHS 22 NPD 107 00 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the disaster prevention and relief, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 National Incident Management System (NIMS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.107.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 08, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Number DE-FOA-0002785: Exploratory Topics (SBIR/STTR)
Previous opportunity: Public Scholars
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 22 NPD 107 00 01
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 22 NPD 107 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.