FY2019 Marine Debris Removal (NOAA NOS ORR 2019 2005796)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2019 Marine Debris Removal" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.999.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Research and GIS support for Visitor and Land Use
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS ORR 2019 2005796) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005794||FY 2019 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2019 2005778||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Collaborative Science Program 2019|
|G19AS00003||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2019 - Sacramento Acquisition Branch|
|G19AS00007||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2019|
|F18AS00339||Landscape Conservation Design for the Lower St. Louis River|
|F18AS00340||St. Louis River Plant Biology & Community Ecological Expertise Project Support|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005601||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for the North Atlantic Region|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005602||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2019 2005817||FY2019 Marine Debris Research|
|G18AS00078||3D Elevation Program (3DEP)|
|G19AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2019|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2019 2005820||FY2019 Office of Weather and Air Quality Research Programs|
|DE FOA 0002015||Advanced Technologies for Enhanced Oil Recovery|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2019 2005754||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005810||National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom Programs|
|F19AS00001||Central Valley Project Improvement Act- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F19AS00018||R packages for enhancing the Geospatial Population Estimator (GSPE) of moose in Alaska.|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005832||FY19 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005821||2019 Deep Coral Reef Ecosystem Studies Program: American Samoa|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS ORR 2019 2005796", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: