Natural Resource Management Education and Training for Eugene Area Youth Provided by Qualified Youth Services and Conservation Corps Organizations (W9127N 18 2 0002)
- The Department of Defense, USACE Portland District in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Management Education and Training for Eugene Area Youth Provided by Qualified Youth Services and Conservation Corps Organizations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 19, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2019 Funding Opportunity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9127N 18 2 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00346||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Sangre de Cristo NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00347||NOTICE OF INTENT: Modification to FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F18AS00178||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Sustain Our Great Lakes Program|
|P18AS00349||NOTICE OF INTENT: Modification 1 to FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|L18AS00020||MT/DAK Bat Study|
|L18AS00042||BLM-MT/DAK Baseline Study of Rangeland Salinization in NW South Dakota|
|P18AS00353||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Yuma Crossing NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00354||Cross-Pollination for successful outreach and conservation in US-Mexico Parks|
|P18AS00356||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|P18AS00162||Visitor Safety Services for Roadrunner Shuttle at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00358||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00360||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Northern Rio Grande NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00125||Exotic Vegetation Contraol and Desert Springs Habitat Restoration, Death Valley NP|
|P18AS00114||Great Basin Ranger Corp at Great Basin National Park|
|P18AS00367||National Cave And Karst Research Institute â¿¿ FY18|
|F18AS00171||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|P18AS00369||NOTICE OF INTENT: Increasing the Effectiveness of White-nose Syndrome Monitoring and Detection in Bat Populations at Chiricahua National Monument & Fort Bowie National Historic Site|
|F18AS00191||American Hiking Society National Trails Day|
|P18AS00165||Repair Fences in Butte Valley to Protect Resources from Burros at Death Valley National Park|
|F18AS00193||Pitcher's Thistle Population Viability Assessment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9127N 18 2 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: