R3 Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY) (F18AS00037)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "R3 Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.626.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 18 Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: Mapping the patterns of hydrology, geochemistry, and plant species distributions that influence abundance and persistence of Puccinellia howellii
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00037) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00042||R8 (CA/NV) Wildlife Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F18AS00043||R8 (CA/NV) Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F18AS00044||R8 (CA/NV) Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|P18AS00033||Resource Management Experience for Youth Interns|
|P18AS00034||Interpretation, Education, Volunteers and Outreach Interns|
|F18AS00063||Region 7 - FY18 Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program - Only open to State Fish and Game agency|
|F18AS00068||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)|
|F18AS00069||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program|
|F18AS00072||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program|
|F18AS00071||R1 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety|
|F18AS00074||R1 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|F18AS00073||State Wildlife Grant Program|
|F18AS00075||R1 Sport Fish Restoration|
|P18AS00123||P16AC00586 Mod 02, CCC Era Dry Stone Wall Training|
|P18AS00127||Archaeological Site Preservation Maintenance|
|P18AS00131||Invasive Plant Project in Southern Colorado|
|P18AS00132||YCC Crew- Yavapai-Apache Nation|
|P18AS00135||Rocky Mountain National Park Trails Work 2018|
|P18AS00136||Accelerator Mass Spectrometry Sampling|
|P18AS00137||Improve Visitor Use Areas throughout Little Bighorn National Battlefield|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00037", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: