Apply for BUCHAREST PAS FY21 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Romania in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Romania: Countering Disinformation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 18, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Previous opportunity: SUPPORTING ANAEROBIC DIGESTION IN COMMUNITIES
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BUCHAREST PAS FY21 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BUCHAREST PAS FY21 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01||Romania: Peer to Peer - Countering Hate and Intolerance|
|20220114 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
|20220113 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
|O BJA 2021 171011||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BUCHAREST PAS FY21 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.