Apply for HRSA 22 003
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Service Area Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 19, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 Preventing School Violence: BJA's STOP School Violence Program
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Expanding Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Services to Victims of Sexual Assault
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 103||Service Area Competition|
|RDBCP DHCS 2021||Delta Healthcare Services Grant|
|SFOP0008125||Tunisian Health Center for University Research Excellence & Sustainability (CURES)|
|HRSA 21 107||Telehealth Technology-Enabled Learning Program|
|MP CPI 21 002||Accessing Social Determinants of Health Data through Local Data Intermediaries Initiative|
|PA FPT 21 001||Clinical Training and Technical Assistance for Title X Family Planning Service Delivery Grantees|
|CDC RFA GH21 2166||Strengthening the healthcare system of Vietnam through capacity building, policy development and quality improvement of disease surveillance, laboratory and clinical services.|
|CDC RFA GH21 2177||Protecting and Improving Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Systems, Capacity and Security - Advancing Regional Health Security for Prevention and Control of Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases in the Caribbean|
|HRSA 21 142||Rural Health Clinic Vaccine Confidence Program|
|72061521RFA00012||USAID KENYA AND EAST AFRICA DUMISHA AFYA ACTIVITY|
|CDC RFA CK21 2106||Global Fungal Disease Surveillance and Capacity|
|HRSA 21 117||Rural Behavioral Health Workforce Centers – Northern Border Region|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDTI 0095||UCEDD National Training Initiative to Support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities with Co-Occurring Mental or Behavioral Health Disabilities|
|HRSA 21 130||State Systems Development Initiative - Maternal Health Enhancement Supplement|
|HRSA 21 121||Healthy Start Supplement: Community-Based Doulas|
|72044021RFA00008||USAID Local Assistance to Develop and Deliver Excellence, Resilience, and Sustainability in Vietnam (LADDERS)|
|72044021RFA00007||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) Number: 72044021RFA00007|
|PA EAA 21 001||Embryo Adoption Awareness and Services|
|HRSA 21 116||American Rescue Plan—Funding for Native Hawaiian Health Care (ARP-NH)|
|HRSA 21 105||Delta Region Rural Health Workforce Training Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.