TENNESSEE CIVIL WAR HERITAGE AREA -Modification 18 (P19AS00499)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TENNESSEE CIVIL WAR HERITAGE AREA -Modification 18" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $436,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado River Indian Tribe
Previous opportunity: Wildlife trends analysis for 7 Chihuahuan Desert Parks
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00499) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0107||Spindle City Corps Trade Skills Team|
|P19AS00506||Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution|
|NPS NOI 19 1407||National Register Documentation of Historic Places; to provide critical inventory and analysis of historic resources at Stones River National Battlefield|
|NPS DOIP19AC00829||Interpretation Intern for Sitka NHP|
|P19AS00518||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00515||Preservation Skills Development|
|NPS 19 NERO 0114||Develop Ed. Programs Using NPS Unit Resources and Themes|
|NPS NOI 19 1235||Operation of an NPS Multi-park Museum Storage Facility|
|P19AS00526||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00528||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|P19AS00531||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area-Modification 11|
|NPS 19 NERO 0115||Prepare Historic Resource Study: Lowell the Spindle City|
|P19AS00534||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area - Modification 11|
|P19AS00536||Zion Canyon Trail Maintenance & Repair|
|NPS NOI 19 1236||Recruit Interns from a Historically Black College or University (HBC|
|NPS 19 NERO 0116||BOST 245901 - Cyclic Maintenance of Old North Church Windows|
|P19AS00551||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0121||Implementing Research Learning Center Education Programs|
|P19AS00559||CESU Rare Plant Assessments and Vegetation Monitoring for the Cumberland Piedmont Network|
|P19AS00564||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA- Modification 1|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00499", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: