Apply for W15QKN 20 R 09H5
- The Department of Defense, Army Contracting Command - New Jersey in the education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Educational Outreach Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Technology/Therapeutic Development Award
Previous opportunity: Alaska BLM Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W15QKN 20 R 09H5
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W15QKN 20 R 09H5) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD SEOUL FY20 01||American Spaces Makerspace Fellow Grant Program|
|ND NOFO 20 103||Young Innovators|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W15QKN 20 R 09H5", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.