Apply for ED GRANTS 051519 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.031.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2019 Applications Available May 15, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 15, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Center for Excellence in Foster Family Development
Previous opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 051519 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 051519 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72016819RFA00003||USAID/BiH General Education Activity, TABLA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0018||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore science|
|P19AS00158||MARAD Maritime Internship|
|NPS 19 NERO 0017||Shenandoah Backcountry Support Interns|
|NNH18ZHA008C MUREPARMD||EONS 2019: Appendix H MUREP Aerospace High-Volume Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Cooperative Agreement|
|19 PHL NOFO WW2||U.S. Embassy in the Philippines NOFO for WWII Programming|
|P19AS00160||Field Sessions and Partner Scholarships for Past Forward Conference|
|P19AS00162||NCPE internships with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Directorate|
|P19AS00163||National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P19AS00161||Natl Council for Preservation Education interns with Mount Rainier|
|P19AS00168||National Council for Preservation Education interns with Chaco Culture National Historical Park|
|BIE TEDC 0003||Bureau of Indian Education: Tribal Education Grants|
|DOS DAR EDUSA 2019||US Study Abroad Engagement Grant|
|ED GRANTS 052219 001||OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D|
|P19AS00171||Maintenance of the South Rim Trail/Administrative Road|
|P19AS00172||Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project ¿ 2019|
|P19AS00179||IMRO Cultural Landscapes Inventory for NPS compliance with Sec|
|P19AS00181||Hubbell Trading Post Farmland Project with Native American Youth|
|P19AS00197||Supporting Coastal Resiliency in South Central Alaska|
|ED GRANTS 052419 001||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 051519 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.