Apply for HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CW 1562
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - ACYF/CB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center for Excellence in Foster Family Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.556.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Wildlife trends analysis for 7 Chihuahuan Desert Parks
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031S
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CW 1562
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CW 1562) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CX 1577||Maternity Group Home Program|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA ADPI 0360||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PE 1566||Career Pathways Secondary Data Analysis Grants|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD DNDM 0359||Supported Decision Making Across the Lifespan Planning Grant|
|CB CA 18 001||Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CU 1568||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children and Families Affected By Opioids and Other Substance Abuse|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS HP R09 1598||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Communities in Los Angeles County, California|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD DDTI 0351||Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome National Training Initiative|
|HHS 2019 ACF OCS EE 1580||Community Economic Development Focus on Social Enterprises|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PR 1565||Secondary Analyses of Strengthening Families Datasets|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PE 1571||Family Self-Sufficiency and Stability Research Scholars Network|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP SAPG 0363||2020 State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Base Grant|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R04 1686||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care The Cities of Morganton, Charlotte and Valdese, North Carolina|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R04 1696||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Spartanburg and Lancaster Counties, South Carolina|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R05 1772||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Winnebago County, Illinois|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R05 1661||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Milwaukee County, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R04 1699||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - The City of Chattanooga, Tennessee|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R04 1697||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - The City of Shelby, North Carolina|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R05 1629||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Cook County, Illinois with the exception of the City of Chicago|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R06 1743||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Bernalillo and Rio Arriba Counties, New Mexico|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CW 1562", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.