Apply for O OVC 2021 91006
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2021 Expanding Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Services to Victims of Sexual Assault" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Service Area Competition
Previous opportunity: 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2021 91006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2021 91006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CW 1921||Improving Child Welfare Through Investing in Family|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA PPUC 0035||Information and Planning: Understanding the Capacity of the Aging Network|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PE 1944||Family Self-Sufficiency Demonstration Development Grants|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CT 1914||Family Support through Primary Prevention (FSPP) Demonstration Sites|
|O OVC 2021 92006||OVC FY 2021 Building State Technology Capacity|
|O OVC 2021 92008||OVC FY 2021 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators (2022-2024)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1930||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: National Resource Center on Domestic Violence (NRCDV)|
|O OVC 2021 02001||OVC FY 2021 Services to Support Victims of Hate Crime and Strengthen Communities|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1942||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant - National Capacity Building Center to Expand Services for Children, Youth, and Abused Parents Impacted by Domestic Violence (ESCYAP)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1943||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program - National Indian Resource Center Addressing Domestic Violence (NIRC)|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE YR 1967||Head Start University Partnerships: Building the Evidence Base for ECE Workforce Well-Being|
|O OVC 2021 04002||OVC FY 2021 Services for Minor Victims of Sex Trafficking|
|O OVC 2020 94007||OVC FY 2020 Invited to Apply - Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CO 1911||Quality Improvement Center: Engaging Youth in Finding Permanency|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CI R11 1969||American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Polk County, Texas|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R05 1970||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Illinois|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDCB 0091||Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants|
|O OVC 2021 14001||OVC FY 2021 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Community Awareness Projects (2022)|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PH 1916||African American Child and Family Research Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDCI 0105||Community Based Transition Partnership Implementation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2021 91006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.